The Duruss Lithium blade is developed for mid-level players looking for greater ball output and power.
– Tear shape with 3 layers of fiberglass that favor comfort in the blows.
– Soft rubber that makes the blade have a very wide sweet spot and a high balance to allow greater power.
– NUCLEUS: EVA Rubber Black
– WEIGHT: 360 to 375 grams
– PROFILE: 38 mm
– FACE: 3 sheets of reinforced fiberglass.
– INERTIA MATERIAL TECH After the studies of compensation of weights, a perfect balance has been achieved in the blades achieving greater propulsion with less effort.
– EVA SOFT MEMORY FOAM
Developed with an elasticity defined by experts to achieve a greater sensation of beating. Composed of material that retains in memory
– HIGHLIGHTS COLOR Combination of special high-gloss inks to achieve the most striking and elegant aesthetic
– FIBERGLASS Composite material consisting of polymer reinforced with fiber. It greatly increases the control of the game while balancing the weight of the paddle paddle.